Jim Cramer Emasculated on The Daily Show

From: Comedy Central

My Comments
Holeeee Shite! I am scared of Jon Stewart. If ever I have the opportunity to be on his show, I hope I'm on his good side. Jim Cramer of CNBC's Mad Money was not on Stewart's good side. At times I felt sorry for the hapless clown. His body language was painful to watch. He seemed like a crushed man, as if he might burst into tears at any moment. At the same time, I have great respect for Jon Stewart's direct, no bull shit approach. He called Cramer out on every attempt at downplaying the cheer leading of the MSM and thus it's culpability in the vast market scandals which have brought America's economy to it's knees. Stewart made clear that it was not about Cramer personally but what he represents. Stewart's quick wit, clarity of focus and unrelenting truth seeking is refreshing. I hope this heralds a new day in journalism.

The true power of humor has never in my memory been so starkly demonstrated. In it's darkest times humanity must look to it's jesters for truth and levity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives